Terms & Conditions: Personal Coaching
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing an exercise programme.
- Your coach may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- Any personal plan/coaching session that I have prepared with information supplied by you (the client), you will be solely responsible for the accuracy of this information. You will also be responsible for informing me of any health or medical issues that you may have when asking for a plan/coaching sessions.
- 24 cancellation policy is required for all appointments.
- Personal coaching sessions that are not rescheduled or cancelled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss and the financial investment at the rate of one session.
- If the coach is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
- If the clients arrives late they will receive the remaining scheduled time unless other arrangements have been made with the coach.
- All 5 session blocks must be redeemed within 3 months and All 10 blocks redeemed within 6 months.
- Payment for all session must be made at time of booking via BACS.
All prices are mentioned on the “Prices” page are within the following:
- Mon-Friday 7am to 7pm
- Saturday-Sun 7am-5pm
Any session outside these hour will incur action charges per hour
- Mon-Fri £10
- Sat-Sun £15
All prices above are inclusive of travel within travel zones 1-4. Any distances further afield, I charge for the travel time at a rate of £50 per hour.
Every client that recommends me to another and that person books in and pays, they will get a free session for that recommendation (excluding travel costs).